Let’s face it…good customer service skills help everybody. A satisfied customer is a very valuable asset to your business. Here are some easy tips to remember, so you can provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Make your customers feel welcome with a positive and warm attitude.
- Listen to your customer’s needs.
- Smile a genuine smile, to allow your customer to feel at ease.
- Never lie or make up an answer…know your business.
- Make sure you can follow through with your word…don’t promise what you can’t deliver.
- Give your customers something to remember you by. Be helpful. Be polite. Be positive.
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Give all your customers attention.
- Always give your customers more than what they expect from you.
Remember, kind words cost little but are worth a great deal. Support your business by keeping your customers happy. The quality of your customer service will never exceed the quality of the people providing it. It can be a dynamic aspect of your entire business. So do it well.
YOUR CHALLENGE: Practice at least 4 of these every day. Do you see higher customer satisfaction?
For your complimentary business coaching session visit, www.actioncoach.com/pjweiland.
To register for our complimentary workshop, How to Build a Business you can Sell, visit www.actioncoach.com/pjweiland. Let’s work together to help your business grow.