With the holidays fast approaching, it’s important to start thinking about your holiday marketing plan now. Here are some tips that may help make this holiday season a more profitable one for your business:
- Start a seasonal campaign before everyone else does. Avoid fighting all the noise. Get your plan ready to launch before everyone is expecting it.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. Use holiday marketing materials/ideas from past successful years. Save the content and reuse it again next year.
- Change images and marketing content on your website to promote seasonal events or upcoming holidays. Add snowflakes or fall foliage to enhance your online presence.
- Try to customize your services/products to what your customers need. Provide these based on the current season or upcoming holiday. This helps you leverage those limited customer needs that may only come around once a year.
- Create a strategy early, to plan out holiday discounts, or create free giveaways to kick off the new year. These seasonal plans boost sales and are great for business.
- Set time aside to start sending personal holiday notes to your customers/clients. Take this opportunity to connect with your audience so you are at the top of their mind this holiday season.