- Keep communication clear and open
- Encourage the sharing of ideas
- Have an open door policy
- Nurture your team
- Hold performance reviews
- Actively listen
- Encourage team building
Lack of communication can often lead to conflict, which can result in the whole company feeling the strain. Making the above changes to the work environment can resolve this problem.
Here are a few things you can do to build better relationships:
- Develop your people skills
- Identify your relationship needs
- Schedule time to build relationships
- Appreciate others
- Stay positive
- Avoid gossiping
Building and maintaining good work relationships will not only make you more engaged and committed to your company, but it can open doors to motivated staff and contagious energy, leading to a more productive business.